Thursday, April 4, 2013

My take on the Colgate Optic white!

Hey bloggers, Today I want to do my review on the colgate optic white toothpaste and mouth rinse. I got these items to try out from influencer. Ok so I really like the toothpaste! I am a heavy coffee drinker so my teeth are nowhere near white, and I cant tell if it made a difference while using the toothpaste. I do love the way my teeth feel while I use the toothpaste. They feel very  clean and fresh. On the other had the mouth wash I just couldn't use. It has peroxide in it an I just got grossed out when I tried it the first time and couldn't use it again. Some of you might not mind the taste and feel of peroxide in your mouth but I just couldn't do it sorry. I cant give a good review on the colgate optic mouth wash. The toothbrush is wonderful love the toothbrush. It really makes my mouth feel clean. I come out of the bathroom happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment